The fundamental mission of B. Com in Business Project Management is to expose the learners with philosophy of business project management. This learning programme is a unique and specialised discipline of management.
Purpose Of Programme
The fundamental mission of B. Com in Business and Project Management is to expose the learners with philosophy of business project management. This learning programme is unique and specialized discipline of management. The programme is designed to equip the learners with required business project management concepts, skills and competencies to solve practical problems and apply project management tools and techniques in Business and any other Project Management based industries. The programme is aimed at all persons, who may be involved with or who is interested to work for planning and executing projects in small to large-sized business, aspirant project managers, project planners, project coordinators, project controllers and senior managers and CEOs who has appreciation for the dynamic and innovative nature of modern day project management.
By the end of the Course period learners should be able to:
- Demonstrate intellectual independence, critical thinking and analytic rigor in Business and Project Management
- Examine the operations of modern Business and Project Management as influenced by different market structures, regulatory regimes and degrees of international openness.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills related to the ideas, principles, concepts, chief research methods and problem-solving techniques of Business and Project Management.
- Apply the skills needed to assess information from a range of sources in Business and Project Management.
- Develop communication and collaborative skills in Business and Project Management.
- Qualify individuals with advanced technical knowledge and skills in Business and Project Management involving a critical understanding of theories and principles.
- BGCSE or equivalent (Best 6 subjects, 36 points and above)
- OVC / RAC / SEN (Best 6 subjects, 31 points and above)
- NCQF Level 4 in TVET (in relevant certificate IV)
- Discontinued OVC / RAC / SEN.
- Mature Entry is provided for candidates who meet the necessary criteria.
- Progression / Reinstatements students considered based on recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Introduction to Business Management
- Business Communications
- Information Communication Technology
- Introduction to Business Statistics
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Business Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- Managing Work and Costs
- Computerised Project Management
- Business Law
- Business Economics
- Project Finance, Cost Estimation and Control
- Business Innovation
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Environment
- Marketing Management
- Research Methods
- Human Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Performance and Quality Assurance
- Corporate Finance
International Business Operations
Total Quality Management
- Corporate Strategy
- International Business Operations
- Strategic Management
- Total Quality Management
- Industrial Attachment
The Business Project Management qualification holder(s) is unique and in that the skills involved can be easily be transferred into a variety of well-compensated specialty areas to be employed as:
- Business Analyst
- Business Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
- Office Manager
- Operations Manager
- Product Development Manager
- Project coordinator
- Project controller
- Project Management Consultant
- Purchasing Manager
- New Business Manager
- Managing Director