Have you planned how to leverage your business in digital era? If not, visit LBC
IT infrastructure is a Backbone of any Modern Business. To ensure IT personnel is adequately equipped with knowledge and skills to design, configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices and networks, Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks, Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations, Implement network security, standards, and protocols, Troubleshoot network problems and support the creation of virtualized networks.
The CompTIA N+ course is a franchise programme that is aimed at training learners in relevant skills needed in most business operations in computerized work environments.
- Networking Basics
- Cables & Connectors
- Networking Devices
- IP Configuration
- Switch Management
- Routing, Firewalls
- Network Customization
- Wireless Networking
- Network Policies & Procedures
- Network Security
- Network Management
By the end of the Course period learners should be able to:
- Explain the purposes and uses of ports and protocols.
- Explain devices, applications, protocols and services at their appropriate OSI layers.
- Configure the appropriate IP addressing components.
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of network topologies, types and technologies.
- Implement the appropriate wireless technologies and configurations.
- Deploy the appropriate cabling solution.
- Explain the purposes of virtualization and network storage technologies.
- Use appropriate documentation and diagrams to manage the network.
- Explain authentication and access controls.
- Troubleshoot common wired connectivity and performance issues.
Trainers will use up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods to give all participants the best opportunities for learning including presentations/lectures, group discussion & discussions, individual assignments, demonstrations, simulations and quizzes.
Who should atttend
Users with basic working knowledge of computers, IT Graduates, IT Experts, Computer Technicians, and Working Class with passion in IT.